DataPoint Co-Location Center partners with the iFiber Network to help your business move at the speed of light!
iFiber has announced an important partnership with DataPoint Co-Location Center in Rockford! Special rates are being offered now [Available in PDF form: data-point-ifiber-sales-flyer-march-2019]
DataPoint Co-Location Center offers Industry Leading Services:
- – Business Security & Recovery Solutions
- – Data Protection – Media Vaulting
- – Co-Location of Customer IT Equipment
- – ALL Inclusive: DRaaS Appliance & Cloud Backup Services
- – Secure IT Asset Disposal Service
DataPoint Rockford Co-Location Center Attributes:
- – Rockford Co-Location Center (vault) is secure – not marked, no signage, no published address.
- – Perimeter locked fencing; locked building; man-trap entry area w/video; security in all critical areas; monitored 24/7/365; guard services in addition to interior/exterior CCTV systems.
- – Stand-alone building in a stable light-industrial park area; the only tenant in the building.
- – The Co-Location Center is within close proximity to major highway infrastructure; close to major northern IL and southern WI metropolitan areas with shipping & distributing, as well as 4 International airports.
- – DataPoint Co-Location Center certifications: PCI-DSS and SOC1.
Redundant HVAC systems * Natural gas generator w/auto transfer * Halon fire suppression
Prices that Make Sense: $99/Month per rack “U” with power!
For more details, call 877-DATA-PNT or visit www.datapoint-us.com
For speed, capacity and resiliency connect to the iFiber Network!
iFiber is part of 900 miles of fiber optics running underground throughout northern Illinois. iFiber’s ultra-high speed and ultra-low latency network connectivity is capable of delivering business traffic at the speed of light and provides a superior choice at DataPoint-Rockford.
Community Anchor SPECIAL PRICING good through October 2019:
- – $200/Month Gigabit Connection to add DataPoint to the existing lit connection + $250 Installation fee with a 5-year contract. iFiber will set desired speed on the DataPoint link if customer does not want the link to use the full gigabit.
- – $800/Month + Connectivity fees for a dedicated 1 Gigabit Connection point-to-point for 5-year contract.
For more details and pricing quotes, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ifiber.org